WMBA.ORG

Westchester Mountain Bike Association
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 pm 

I'm a single 40 year old guy with two dogs and two cats who runs his own small farrier (horseshoeing) business. I'm an avid biker, kayaker and skier, generally active. I'm looking for someone to share my house with.
The house is 1,100 square feet; 1 1/2 baths, furnished kitchen, dining room and living room, washer and dryer in the full basement. The property has off street parking, a patio, a small fenced in backyard with a shed and boxed vegetable gardens. It's a half mile from Blue Mountain Reservation and walking distance to downtown Peekskill and the metro north train station.
Looking for someone to sign a lease for a year. I'm asking for$1,300 a month for the master bedroom with a large closet and built in drawers for clothing/storage and includes full access to the property, heat& hot water and electricity.
Tenants will have to pass a credit & background check and have first and last months rent as well as a security deposit.

If you or someone you know is interested please have them contact me, Adam Bixby via personal message on here, at Lifeofloon@gmail.com or at 646.483.3937